2008年11月5日 星期三

Sarah Palin got punked




■假薩爾科齊 □佩林
[電話響起]
Palin staff member: This is Lexi.

Avenger: Hello Bexi

Palin staff member: Hi

Avenger: Hi, this is I'm with uh Nicolas Sarkozy on the line for Governor Palin.

Palin staff member: Yes, one second please, can you hold on for one second please?

Avenger: Yeah, no problem.

Palin staff member: Alright thanks.

[background noise]

Palin staff member: Hi, I'm gonna hand the phone over to her.

Avenger: Ok, thank you very much, I'm gonna put the president on the line.

In the background: [ok, he's coming to the line]

Palin: This is Sarah.

Avenger: Uh, yeah, uh, Governor Palin

Palin: Hello

Avenger: Just hold on for Sarkozy, one moment.

In the background, Palin: [Oh, it's not him yet [unintelligible] I always do that]

Avenger: Yes, yes, hello, governor

In the background, Palin: [I'll just have people hand it to me right when it's]

Avenger: Yes, hello, Miss governor?

Palin: Hello, this is Sarah, how are you?

Avenger: Fine and you, this is Nicolas speaking, how are you?

Palin: Oh, so good, it's so good to hear you [giggle] thank you for calling us.

Avenger: Oh, it's a pleasure

Palin: Thank you sir. We have such great respect for you, John McCain and I. We love you, and thank you taking a few minutes to talk to me.

Avenger: I follow your campaigns closely with my special campaign adviser [not sure what name he says here] you know.

Palin: Yes, good.

Avenger: Excellent, uh, are you confident?

Palin: Very confident, and we're thankful that polls are showing that the race is tightening, and...

Avenger: Well, I know very well that the campaign can be exhausting, how do you feel right now my dear?

Palin: I feel so good. I feel like we're in a marathon, and at the very end of a marathon, you get your second wind, and you plow through the finish...

Avenger: You see, I got where I am in France because I'm real, and you seem to be someone who's real as well.

Palin: Yes. [giggle] Yeah. [giggle] uh, heh, Nicholos, we so appreciate this opportunity...

Avenger: You know, I see you as a president one day, you too

[giggle] Maybe in 8 years

Avenger: Well, uh, I ... for you. You know, we have a lot in common because personally one of my favorite activities is to hunt too.

Palin: Oh, very good, we should go hunting together.

Avenger: Exactly, we should go try hunting by helicopter like you did, I never did that. Like we say in France [something in French]

Palin: I think we'd have a lot of fun together, as we're getting work done -- We can kill two birds with one stone that way

Avenger: I just love killing those animals, mm mm, take away life that is so fun.

Avenger: I'd really love to go as long as we don't bring your Vice President Cheney [laugh]

Palin: No, I'll be a careful shot

Avenger: Yes, see, you know we have a lot in common also because except from my ass I can see Belgium, that's kind of ...

Palin: Well see, we're all next door to countries that we need to be working with, yes.

Avenger: Some people said in the last days that you weren't unexperienced enough in foreign relations, and you know, that's completely false. That's the thing I said to the prime minister of Canada Stef Carse...

Palin: Well, he's doing fine too, and Yeah, when you come into a position underestimated, it gives you an opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong, you work that much harder...

Avenger: I was wondering because you are so next to him, one of my good friends also the prime minister of Quebec Mister [Franc Ouvrier?] has met him recently did he come to one of your rallies

Palin: I haven't seen him at one of the rallies, but it's been great working with the Canadian officials in my role as governor. We have a great cooperative effort there as we work on all of our resource development projects. You know, I look forward to working with you and getting to meet you personally and your beautiful wife, oh my goodness, you added a lot of energy to your country with uhm with that beautiful family of yours.

Avenger: Thank you very much. You know my wife Cécilia would love to meet you, uh, you know, even thought she was a bit jealous today that I was supposed to speak to you today.

Palin: Well, give her a big hug from me.

Avenger: You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model, and she is so hot in bed, she even wrote a song for you.

Palin: Oh my goodness, I didn't know that.

Avenger: Yes, in French it's called [says something in French] or if you prefer in English, Joe the plumber, [singing] it's his life, Joe the plumber

Palin: Maybe she understands some of that unfair criticism, but I bet she is such a hard worker too, and she realizes you just plow through that criticism, and ...

Avenger: To be sure, I don't quite understand the phenomenon Joe the plumber, that's not your husband?

Palin: That's not my husband, but he's a normal American who just works hard and does not want government to take his money

Avenger: Yes, yes, I understand, we have the equivalent of Joe the plumber in France, it's called [says something in French]

Palin: Right, that's what it's all about, is the middle class, and government needing to work for them, you're a very good example for us here.

Avenger: Uh, I see a bit about NBC even Fox News was not an ally sorry about as much as usual.

Palin: Yeah, that's what we're up against.

Avenger: I must say Governor Palin, I love the documentary they made on your life, you know uh, Nailin' Palin

Palin: Oh good. Thank you. Yes.

Avenger: That was really edgy.

Palin: Uh, well good. [giggle]

Avenger: I really loved you, and I must say something also governor. You've been pranked. By the Masked Avengers, we are two comedians from Montreal.

Palin: Ohhhh, have we been pranked? And what radio station is this?

Avenger: This is for CKOI in Montreal.

Palin: In Montreal? Tell me the radio station call letters.

Avenger: C-K - hello?

[unintelligible talking in the background]

Avenger: If one voice can change the world for Obama, one [unintelligible] can change the world for McCain.

[unintelligible talking in the background]

Palin's staff member: I'm sorry, I have to let you go, thank you.

1 則留言 :

Unknown 提到...

電視新聞之前都播過喇^~^
我唸下次林海峰可以扮國家主席打俾 權權 囉…