2008年6月25日 星期三

音樂分享:Windflowers

Windflowers - Seals and Crofts



windflowers, my father told me not to go near them
he said he feared them always and he told me that they carried him away

windflowers, beautiful windflowers, i couldn't wait to touch them
to smell them i held them closely and now i cant break away

their sweet boutque disappears like the vapor in the desert
so...take them away son.....

windflowers....ancient windflowers their beauty captures every
young dreamer who lingered near them
ancient windflowers i love you

(sung)
windflowers
my father told me not to
go near them
he feared them always
said they carried him away

windflowers
i couldn't wait to touch them
to smell them
i held them closely
now i cannot break away

their sweet boutque disappears
like the vapor in the desert
make a whining sound

windflowers
their beauty captures every
young dreamer
who lingered near them
ancient windflowers i love you

沒有留言 :